Affiliate & Partnership Program Terms of Service
1. Joining the EasyTouristCard Affiliate Program
The EasyTouristCard Affiliate program is geared towards industry bloggers, travel agents, and travel-related websites. By joining our program, affiliates can benefit from partnering with one of the leading processors of travel visas. Industry professionals and bloggers can earn an 8% commission on Cuba visa sales you generate. All you have to do is share your unique links with your customers or website audience.
You can submit your information through our online form to become an EasyTouristCard.com affiliate. Once approved, you are bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. EasyTouristCard contracts only with affiliates and hold no responsibility in the relationship between affiliates and their clients. As an EasyTouristCard.com affiliate, you agree to employ the affiliate program for the sole purpose of legal advertising
EasyTouristCard’s website with the intent to receive a commission on services rendered by referred clients. EasyTouristCard reserves the right to update and modify its Terms without any notice. The EasyTouristCard Affiliation is solely available for persons who are 18 or older. By logging in and using our EasyTouristCard Affiliate Links, you affirm that you are 18 years and or older.
2. Revocation of Affiliate Status
EasyTouristCard reserves the right to remove any affiliate account without notice if the affiliate breached any terms associated with the EasyTouristCard Terms and Conditions. It may also be suspended or terminated for any of the following reasons:
• Inappropriate advertisements (False claims, misleading hyperlinks).
• Spamming (mass email, mass newsgroup posting, etc.).
• Advertising on sites containing/promoting illegal activities.
• Violation of intellectual property rights (see our Terms and Conditions).
• Promotion of sexually explicit materials.
• Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any EasyTouristCard customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
3. Affiliate Links
The use of graphics and text links on your website and in emails is encouraged, as long as the above guidelines are followed. Advertising in offline media must come with pre-approval from EasyTouristCard. Altering of EasyTouristCard banners and affiliate links without consent from EasyTouristCard is prohibited.
4. Terms and Conditions
• Brand bidding is not allowed in Google. Brand bidding includes “EasyTouristCard” and any variations, combinations with other terms and/or misspellings.
• Affiliates are not allowed to buy, register or create domains or subdomains which may mislead users to believe that such site is the EasyTouristCard website.
• Affiliates are not allowed to supplant by any means the merchant’s identity in social media
• Affiliates are not allowed to use cookie stuffing techniques that may force the cookie in the user’s browser.
• Email affiliates should contact the EasyTouristCard team for approval.
Affiliates violating the above T&C will be terminated from the program. If you have doubts or questions regarding the above T&C, please contact us.
5. Affiliate Tracking
When you click on the referral link, a cookie is created in the browser of the referred client containing your affiliate identification (ID). This allows us to track your affiliate links and apply commission to your affiliate account. Additionally, IP addresses are logged and referenced to the affiliate ID for reinforced tracking. The commission will be awarded in accordance with the commission percentage agreed upon.
We will only pay commissions on links that are automatically tracked and reported by our systems. The minimum payment for all affiliates is 50 USD; if the amount is less than 50 USD, it will be accumulated until the affiliate reaches the amount expressed.
7. Terms of the agreement
These terms will begin the moment you sign up with the affiliate program and will end when your affiliate account is terminated. The terms of this agreement may be modified by EasyTouristCard at any time with or without notification. If any modification to the terms is unacceptable to you, your only choice is to terminate your affiliate account. Your continued participation in the program will constitute your acceptance of any change.
EasyTouristCard will not be held liable for any financial or economic loss, nor for any consequential or indirect loss (such as lost reputation, lost profit) arising as a result of your use of the EasyTouristCard affiliation platform. Although we aim to offer you the best service possible, we make no promise that the affiliate program will meet your requirements. We cannot guarantee that the EasyTouristCard Affiliate Program will be fault-free.
9. Customer Personal Data