Visa Information

The Cuban Tourist Card enables travelers to visit the country of Cuba for tourism purposes. If you’re coming from North America, South America, Australia, New Zealand or Europe you will need a Cuban Tourist Card,  often referred to as a visa.

The Cuba Tourist Card has two variants. Travelers departing from the USA need a pink card, while travelers flying from the rest of the world will use a green card.

Travelers who use the Cuba Tourist Card program must fill the application, pay the fee online and they will receive their cards by shipping service before traveling to Cuba.

We ship worldwide. Our service includes a flat delivery rate of $50 for 1-3 business days deliveries. Our standard processing time is 1 business days, so 95% of our shipments are delivered anywhere in the world in less than 1 week.

Your Tourist Card for Cuba will be sent via tracked mail. If you need to check the status of your application click here.

Eligible nationalities

Nationals from the following countries are eligible to apply online for a Cuba Tourist Card with us:

Albania, Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, China, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Fiji, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, Moldova, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Vatican City.

These nationalities do NOT need a Tourist Card: Antigua and Barbuda, Barbados, Belarus, Benin, Bosnia, Dominica, Grenada, Macedonia, Malaysia, Montenegro, Mongolia, Namibia, Saint Kitts, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent, Serbia, Singapore, and Vietnam.

The rest of the nationalities NEED a Visa but can’t get it online so they will need to visit the closest Cuban embassy or mission.

Required Documents to Enter Cuba

1) Passport: it has to be valid for at least 6 months after the arrival date in Cuba.

2) Insurance: travelers will need to present an insurance policy/certificate valid for their time in Cuba. The insurance plan must include coverage for medical evacuation by air, medical emergencies, and repatriation.

3) Return air ticket and proof of sufficient funds (bank slip)

4) Hotel. You need to have your accommodation booked. This accommodation can be a hotel or private accommodation such as a guesthouse (Casa Particular). We are not responsible for situations that may arise from your staying in unlicensed accommodation

Important Instructions

The Tourist Card for Cuba provides access to Cuba for eligible citizens for one single entry over a period of 30 natural days from the date of entry into the country. If you are a Canadian citizen, the tourist card allows you to stay in Cuba for 90 days from the date of entry into the country.

The Card will be valid for 180 days from the moment of purchase. This means that you will need to travel within 6 months of your purchase.

The Tourist Card can be extended for an extra 30 days while you are in Cuba (90 for Canadian citizens). To do so, you will need your passport, your current visa, a receipt from the house or hotel where you are staying, the credit or debit card that you used to buy your travel insurance, a document to prove you have travel insurance and stamps (or sellos) to pay for the extended visa. You can get these stamps at many local banks. Once you have all these documents, you will need to visit one of the local immigration offices to extend the visa.

The applicant’s passport should have at least six months validity from the date of arrival in Cuba.

Cuba Tourist Card must be stamped on arrival at the back of the visa.